Saga - European Maple Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga, The Chronicle Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO

Go down 
+3
SagaEMS
hamburglarr
xDarkPowerz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkPowerz

xDarkPowerz

Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO Empty
PostSubject: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:01 am

GUILDSHOP

Prelude:
Allright guys, i just wanted to start this topic to sort of 'test' how many ppl would be interested in a guildshop.
I started with this idea about a week ago and some ppl sounded kind of interested,
but i still don't know exactly who would be willing to join, so i hope the next explanation will give y'all some stuff to think about
and maybe we could realize it as fast as possible ;)

Before i'll start with the axplanation there are a few things everyone needa know:
(1) it would be good to train alot before we start with all of this. buff yourselves up, cube some stuff, level, cuz the better the bosses we can defeat, the more
stuff with a big 'value' we can loot.
(2) If we sell loots we will earn money, but dont forget we also have 'costs'
the 2 main costs are "shop" + "psok's"
but we'll get in to that later ;)
(3) keep in mind it's about the idea now, maybe i'll give some examples of very hard bosses, but i just want u guys to get the idea *.*
+ if we can not defeat hard bosses yet > read (1) again !! lol

Okey, i'll run down a few topic's now so pls grab some coffee and read them all clearly cuz it will answer alot of questions.
If there still are questions, you guys are free to ask me in-game but i prefer to do it here, so everyone can read it.

topic's are: concept - deviding money - example - rules - exampled schedule

TOPIC 1 (concept) :

Okey, This is the easy one :D ,
The plan is following: We will all do some boss runs together, then we will get a shop, so we can sell all of our loots,
this profit will be devided fairly so everyone gets the chance to earn money and maple wont be such of a 'monopoly-game'
It's not our plan to make rich ppl even richer, but to let everyone make their profits so that everyone in saga will become PRO f3

TOPIC 2 (deviding the money) :

I'll make the assumption we'll do 2 bossruns a week, but behold, the more bossruns we do, the better our profit will be.
Only last week we allready did about 4 bossruns with the guild, so all of my explanations are just an example. in reality we could even be earning more money if we keep on going like we are at the moment.

anyways.. Lets say we do 2 runs a week and sell the loots in a shop, then we will have profits + costs:

PROFITS:
>Run 1: performed by party X: from this run we will get a pile of money: A
>Run 2: performed by party Y: from this run we will get a pile of money: B

COSTS
COST 1 (the shop):
I'll be a volunteer to buy this shop. It will be a 7-day mushroom shop which costs 5.9k NX
and ill be willing to buy it every week so we can put our loots in it.
COST 2 (the psok's):
I am able to take the NX-cost of the shop on me (about 6$ every week), but i cant pay for all of the psok's too, cuz im not rich xD LOL
Soo, that's why i had the next idea.
Before loots can be put in a shop they will have to be psok'ked to make them treadable.
The idea is that the shop-owner takes the loots (can only take 1 loot from every run).
Then there will be 2 lists, both containing all of the participants in alphabetical order.
- The first list will run from top to bottom.
Function: it is the idea that every week, other ppl will gift psok's to the shop-owner, so that the shop-owner can put the loots in the shop.
this may seem hard, but remind that if we do 2 runs a week, we'll only need 2 psok's a week.
so if we have like only 10 participants (which isnt THAT much) that means u'll only have to gift a psok every 5 weeks.
that means only 4k nx every 5 weeks. &i think i'm fair if i say everyone is capable of that.
it isnt alot at all, and besides, this would be a sign that you really care about the progress of Saga, and that u are active and responsible.
- The second list will run from bottom to top.
Function: The shop owner can only loot 1 time every run, but in most runs there are 2+ loots. this means every week there will be remaining
loots which won't be sold.
So.. this list will keep track of who looted each week, so everyone can take the 'remaining' loots on their turn :) and do with it whatever they want

!!!! Now for the fun part: WHAT DO WE ACTUALLY EARN? !!!!
> profit - costs.
You guys remember our money piles A and B ?
This means money will get distracted from them :x lol

First you have to know that every pile of money gets devided by other party members. cuz probably some ppl will join in run 1, but they cant join in the second for some kind of reason.
So: money pile A gets devided by a certain amount of players
money pile B gets devided by Another amount of players !
But dont worry, everything will become clear.

-So first of al there's the shop-cost.
5.9k * 40mil = 236mil > goes to shop-owner
But because there has been 2 runs we devide this by 2 which leaves us with 118mil
We disctract this of each money pile
> money pile A - 118mil = money pile A'
> money pile B - 118mil = money pile B'
So if you're thinking logical now, you know that if we do more bossruns, the shopcoast can be devided more, so money distracted from our money piles will be less. for example: 3 boss runs means 3 money piles => 236/3 = 78.6 => only 78.6 mil gets distracted from each pile. etc etc...

-Then for the psok's
because we need 1 psok in every run, we will have to pay back mesos to certain players every time.
1 psok in every run means another 4k*40mil =160mil will get distracted from our prescious money piles ;(
> money pile A' - 160mil = money pile A''
> money pile B' - 160mil = money pile B''

-These will be our actual profits. Then they get devided by the partys for example:
> money pile A'' / 6 people
> money pile B'' / 10 people
Be aware of the fact u are also allowed to join both partys in 1 week, which means you will earn money from them both !!

TOPIC 3 (example) :

Ok, following is an actual example of how it could really be.
Again keep in mind, in this example i'll only use 2 runs.
An interesting discussion would be: The more runs we can do in reality, the greater our profits will be BUT would you guys also be prepared to buy psok's on a more regular base then once every 5 weeks?

ANYWAYS, time for the example now:

> RUN 1: chaos zakum / loot 1: cZak helmet / profit 1: 400mil / party members: 5
> RUN 2: chaos horntail / loot 2: cHT pendant / profit 2: 1800mil / party members: 10

>400 - 3% (shop selling%) = 388
>1800 - 3% (shop selling%) = 1746

>388 - 118 (shop NX) = 270
>1746 - 118 (shop NX) = 1628

> 270 - 160 (sok NX) = 110
>1628 - 160 (sok NX) = 1468

> 110 / 5 party members = 22mil
> 1468 / 10 party members = 146,8mil

MEANING: if u join both runs in 1 week, u can earn up to 168.8mil / week
BUT: in weeks you payed for the sok u will get an extra 160mil on top !
+every few weeks u will also be allowed to have the 'remaining' loot which u can sell or use
> all of this leaves us with a pretty nice amount of money we can get on a monthly base.

Maybe this isnt THAT much but its a nice start.
&ALSO:
IF you guys are willing to buy psok's on a more regular base we could do more runs > more money.
IF you guys get stronger we could do empress runs > more valuable loots > more money.
another advantage of the empress runs is that 1 person can pick up more loots, so the shop-owner won't be obligated to pick 1, and then wait for the next week.

TOPIC 4 (rules) :

This may be one of the most important topic's.
These rules will be taken very strict cuz we are also dealing with real-life money here, so before u sign up for the guildshop
you have to be sure you will keep yourself to these rules.

1) Be fair if you can handle a run or not. It is our intention to make weaker ppl also rich, but dont join runs just for the money. If you join in a run you aren't allowed to 'sit it out'. You have to actually hit the boss and be an active part of the damage.

2) If it's your turn to psok, no excuses will be allowed. We are talking about real life money here. U will always know this a week in advance, so there's enough time to get nx. If you still won't psok, you will not be allowed to join boss runs the following 8 weeks.

3) Before we will start the guildshop-event we will make a list. Once this list has been made u can not just enter or leave whenever you like. There will be a 'circulation' of ppl buying psok's. Once you are on the list you will have to join at least '1 complete circulation'. This means we will keep on going untill every single person on the list has bought 1 psok. At the end of this circulation ppl can enter or leave, but it is strictly forbidden to leave DURING a circulation !!!!
Therefor, you can join as many or as few boss runs as you like, BUT this will not effect your obligation to buy a psok once you're on the list.
Doesn't matter if you join 1 or 3 bossruns a week. Once it's your turn, you will have to take your responsibility.

4) Any kind of scamming or hacking with all these mesos-nx transfers or whatever will result in immediate kick from alliance

5) For each run, there will be a certain amount of maximum of players which can join, so the loot will not have to be devided by too many ppl.
e.g.) 5 ppl for chaos zakum
e.g.) 10 ppl for chaos horntail
etc, etc , etc

6) If for example 8 ppl wanna join in a run which has a max of 5 ppl, they will be put on a list, so they are sure to join the week after.

7) ALL of the money which we gain will only be devided once all of the loots from 1 run are sold. this includes money for psok, money for shop, and actual profits
Pls dont come ask me for the money before the stuff are sold cuz you've seen something in FM or whatever, i am not your personal bank. lol.
No srsly, we do this as a group which means everyone will get their money at the same time & same place.
Being a group is what makes us strong, so we wont let individuals mess this up.

8) all nx-mesos rates within the guild-shop-event will be 1:40
This rate has 2 main reasons:
> Some loots aren't that expensive, for example a cZak helmet can only be sold for about 400mil. If we would higher the rate we won't be able to actually gain
money from these 'cheaper' loots because all of the money will be spent on psok's then.
> Some ppl may say "i want a higher rate" because if it's their turn to psok then, they will get loads of money.
But consider this: It is true, yes you will get more money. But the money you get for a psok is only there once every 5 weeks.
However, if the rate for the psok's will raise, it will also raise for the shop-owner, which is there every week !
So yes... you will get more money every 5 weeks, but you will lose money every single week !

TOPIC 5 (exampled schedule) :

Next will follow an example of a schedule.
This is again done with 2 runs, and again, just an example. In reality we could do more runs, other days, etc.
Just so you guys will get the idea.

The schedule will include following things:
> Weekly meeting
During this meeting all of the participants have to be here. This is where they will say which runs they will join during that week.
Also during this meeting, we will tell who's turn it is to buy the psok's. This means from this day on you will have exactly 7 days before the shop will be put up.
So when the 7 days are over you will have to have gifted your psok!
For the meeting there will be a steady time + place ( for example ch2fm14 every monday at 8pm )
> Bossruns
> Deviding the money
Deviding the money happens at the end of the week, once all of the loots are sold. However when a loot didnt sell in 1 week, we will put it with the rest of the
loots during the next weeks. i'll write down which loot belongs to which party members so everything will be devided fairly. As you could read with the
topic 'rules', all of the money will only be devided once the loot is sold. Doesnt matter if it takes a week, 2 weeks, a month, or even a year.. LOL (hope not)

Anyway... here's the schedule
- In this schedule the first week will be kind of empty because the first week we havnt got loots to sell yet, the second week you can see how it all falls together !! :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday15/10 Thuseday16/10 Wednesday17/10 Thurseday18/10 Friday19/10 Saturday20/10 Sunday21/10
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Meeting 1 - Bossrun 1 - Bossrun 2
(Everyone) - prty: - prty:
person A person A
person B person C
person C person D
.... ....
.... ....

Monday22/10 Thuseday23/10 Wednesday24/10 Thurseday25/10 Friday26/10 Saturday27/10 Sunday28/10

- Shop 1 - Bossrun 3 - Bossrun 4 - Deviding the money
(contains loots - prty: - prty: from "Shop 1"
of bossruns person B person A
1 and 2 ) person C person B
person D person D
- Meeting 2 .... ....
(Everyone) .... ....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, now we ran trough all topic's together.
I hope i made most things clear, and i hope you read everything.
In between the lines& examples there's alot of info about how we could do it &what would be best.
But i'm also asking for tips&help of you guys.
There's a few questions which need to be answered:
- Who is willing to do more bossruns? (means buying psok's on more regular base)
- Who is willing to make an effort to buff themselves up so we can do harder bosses?
- etc, etc, ...

I hope you guys are a bit optimistic about all of this, at the moment it still is just an idea. but i really think that if we could manage to pull this off,
it would be for the benefit of everyone in saga!

Not only will the shop increase the wealth of all of our participants,
but it would also improve the popularity of Saga!
So that everyone will know us, and look at us as role models in this game.

So ppl, if u read all of this: THANKS ALOT!
pls let me know what you think about it <3
Back to top Go down
xDarkPowerz

xDarkPowerz

PostSubject: OMG   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:02 am

OMG LOL, schedule is messed up, my spacebar kinda flipped. anyways hope everything is clear =D
<33
Back to top Go down
hamburglarr

hamburglarr

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 am

^^ Some serious stuff up here bleh
I approve, but perhaps the PSoK circulation is too strict,
maybe creating a list for who would be giving PSoKs in the future would be better (assuming there are people who are willing to "sell" 4k nx for mesos)
Good job anyway! :P *thumbsup*

Last edited by hamburglarr on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tgggk7
SagaEMS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Well written Luk, I think this explains things clearly enough, Just need to see what the rest of the guild say ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sagaems.forumotion.co.uk
Saga

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:40 pm

WOW that was alot of information
i got 1 point actually
some ppl cant get nx when they want cuz there parants forbid it
like me i get nx when i have cash and dun always have that else they will find out
Back to top Go down
StarxShine

StarxShine

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Woww, suprised of my own boy. :roll:

Well i think this is very easy to read & understand,
and besides i think its a good idea.

I'm open for it.

goodjob!
Back to top Go down
xDarkPowerz

xDarkPowerz

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 pm

hamburglar> thanks f3 ,haha. &ye iknow it might be strict but we are talking about real money so with these strict rules i kinda wanna reach the goal that everyone will respect each other if they are spilling real life money on it. Although like you're saying, it would indeed be a good idea to first make up a list for everyone who is actually willing to spend nx on this idea. So ppl if u read this please comment <3

Queensgate> Haha, thanks man ;) &ye i hope we'll get some more reactions like these &maybe we could realize it if everything is well organized.

BramF> true, iknow some ppl might have it hard to get nx themselves, but there's also the possibility to buy nx in-game, with mesos. maybe they'd have to spend mesos on it then, but they are getting it back anyways, + the profits of the loots. so they are still gaining money in this. Maybe it's hard to find decent nx-sellers, but i think we can always turn to each other too, within the guild. We are a very nice group of friends, and if it's someones turn to psok, and that person cant get nx, someone else of the group will sell nx at the same rate (1:40) or someone is willing to swap places on the list, so the person has time to buy the psok the next week.

StarxShine> Ahww, Iloveyou <3 haha
Back to top Go down
BlackSlevin

BlackSlevin

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Good idea! And other guilds have already tested this, and proven it works.
Like you said too, 2 runs isnt enough. In the end we need to be aiming at 5+ runs a week.
So recruit more people for the guild, get bigger, get stronger, get more active = step 1.

Also, ill share the shop costs np. A little investement isnt a problem, besides..
ill just do it like hamburglar said. ;) I agree with him..

Nicely written Luk!
Back to top Go down
MoeLovesBMS

MoeLovesBMS

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 pm

I Can only pay for one psok if i get accpeted into the guild im willing to give away one psok but can i buy psok with credit nx ? f1m
Back to top Go down
StarxShine

StarxShine

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:56 am

MoeLovesBMS wrote:
I Can only pay for one psok if i get accpeted into the guild im willing to give away one psok but can i buy psok with credit nx ? f1m

Yes u can buy psok, but with nx credit u can't gift it
winkk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO   Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material"  oO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guildshop topic - "15mins of reading material" oO
Page 1 of 1