Saga - European Maple Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga, The Chronicle Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyLilShip

Goodbye Saga Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Saga   Goodbye Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 am

For those who haven't heard yet: Saga has officially been disbanded.

I'm writing this as a goodbye to Saga and all the memories that I had in it. I've been in Saga since it was made, I saw it grow and I saw it go downwards.
Now you probably think this is weird for me writing this, I don't even know why I'm writing this aswell... Guess it's just because I don't feel like I did what I could to keep the guild alive especially as a Junior. So therefore I apoligize: sorry Spencer, sorry Saga, sorry all those involved.
But other than that Saga gave me the best time ever on Maplestory and there wasn't a moment where I would regret doing those CWKPQ's or those fantastic Chaos Zakum runs (oh and thanks to all the bishop's who reserructed me 7 times in one run >.<) with my guildies.
Another reason for me writing this is also the reason why I couldn't fulfill being a Junior. Lately I've been thinking about quitting Maplestory. I haven't been playing during weekdays now so I'm partly quitted. And the fact that I'm near doing this year over makes it even more complicated. But even though I'm so pumped for Angelic Buster I still feel like my maple carreer is coming near it's end (or atleast I won't be online anymore so much).
I just had to write this down rather than keeping it locked inside my head.

So I guess this is goodbye,
goodbye every1 who had to keep up with me, goodbye Saga and all it's memorys, I will never forget those great times, goodbye Maplestory and all the friends I had outside of the guild(who have probably quitted yeaaaaars ago while I was still playing no-life lol! >.<)!

Cheers,
Yang
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Saga
Page 1 of 1