Saga - European Maple Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga, The Chronicle Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HornTail Prequest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wooper
Admin
Wooper

HornTail Prequest Empty
PostSubject: HornTail Prequest   HornTail Prequest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 am

Alright, got requested to make a HT prequest guide aswell :D so here goes

Go far far in leafre to "Cave of life"

Talk to Moira (guy in the cage) About making a "Secret medicine for transformation"

Then he tells you to collect the following:

1 Cornian's Marrow
1 Skull shoulder pad
1 Manon Cry
10 Tough Dragon Skin
1 Cornian's Dagger

I usally do it in the following order

I walk back 5 maps to "Wyvern Canyon" and kill Wyverns to get the "Though Dragon Skin"

Then i use Town Scroll, go to the "Black Cab" go 1 Map > then enter the hidden teleport in the bottom right corner
There i kill Dark Cornian's collect "Skull Shoulder Pad", "Cornian's Marrow", and a "Busted Dagger"
Then use Town Scroll, Talk to Mos (hes up right from where you come in leafre) To make "Cornian's Dagger"
To make it you need 1 Mithril Plate and 1 Steel Plate.
And now it's time for Manon's Cry, i recomend you to make a party of 3 since manon drops 3 crys, so you can search channels faster
and when manon is found you kill and everyone can loot a "Manon's cry"

Now you have all the items needed NOTE: DO NOT GO BACK TO MOIRA AND COMPLETE THE QUEST!
You need to have all the materials ready for when we are going to do the Actual run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.9gag.com

HornTail Prequest
Page 1 of 1