Saga - European Maple Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga, The Chronicle Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zakum Prequest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wooper
Admin
Wooper

Zakum Prequest Empty
PostSubject: Zakum Prequest   Zakum Prequest I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 am

For all the ppl who are struggling with Zakum prequests, i'll make it abit easier for you :D

Stage 1. (the mace)

You need to collect 7 Keys and frop it at a large box to reciece Fire Ore to complete this Stage.

The Keys are hidden in different Rooms:

9-2 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
11-1 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
14-1 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
4-2 The key is hidden in a Rock that is "facing" right
16-3 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" right
16-2 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
16-5 The key is hidden in a Rock
16-5 There is a big chest, drop all 7 collected keys on it, and Fire ore will drop, Bring it to the NPC, leave the map

Stage 2.

JumpQuest, Some people find this one hard... me personally thinks it is easy (might be because i have done it a few hundred times)

If you can't complete this stage, i can offer my help... but for that you need to trust me, since i will need to logg on your account and do it personally, i have done this to quite a few people alrdy, and they are still happy and enjoying their Zakum runs :P

Stage 3.

The NPC says "30 gold tooth" but if you click him again he will say "30 Hector tails"

What you need to get is 30 Hector tails, NOT GOLD TOOTHS!

I Recomend that you bring the hector tails before this stage, so you don't have to travel back to El Nath to collect them.

And now you got 5 Eyes of fire :D and you can enjoy the Zakum boss, NOTE: you need 1 eye to enter Zakum, so always keep 1 eye on you AT ALL TIMES!

Hope you enjoyed reading this guide and i hope it will make ur Zakum life abit easier :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.9gag.com
BlackSlevin

BlackSlevin

Zakum Prequest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Prequest   Zakum Prequest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 am

Very usefull, looking forward to some HT, PB, VL guides.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Zakum Prequest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Prequest   Zakum Prequest I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:40 am

Wooper wrote:
For all the ppl who are struggling with Zakum prequests, i'll make it abit easier for you :D

Stage 1. (the mace)

You need to collect 7 Keys and frop it at a large box to reciece Fire Ore to complete this Stage.

The Keys are hidden in different Rooms:

9-2 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
11-1 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
14-1 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
4-2 The key is hidden in a Rock that is "facing" right
16-3 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" right
16-2 The key is hidden in a Chest that is "facing" left
16-5 The key is hidden in a Rock
16-5 There is a big chest, drop all 7 collected keys on it, and Fire ore will drop, Bring it to the NPC, leave the map

Stage 2.

JumpQuest, Some people find this one hard... me personally thinks it is easy (might be because i have done it a few hundred times)

If you can't complete this stage, i can offer my help... but for that you need to trust me, since i will need to logg on your account and do it personally, i have done this to quite a few people alrdy, and they are still happy and enjoying their Zakum runs :P

Stage 3.

The NPC says "30 gold tooth" but if you click him again he will say "30 Hector tails"

What you need to get is 30 Hector tails, NOT GOLD TOOTHS!

I Recomend that you bring the hector tails before this stage, so you don't have to travel back to El Nath to collect them.

And now you got 5 Eyes of fire :D and you can enjoy the Zakum boss, NOTE: you need 1 eye to enter Zakum, so always keep 1 eye on you AT ALL TIMES!

Hope you enjoyed reading this guide and i hope it will make ur Zakum life abit easier :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here are the portals to go to 16 go 2x> at 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zakum Prequest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakum Prequest   Zakum Prequest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zakum Prequest
Page 1 of 1